[Bf-committers] Vertex Buffer Object/Vertex Buffer Array

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Fri Apr 4 21:25:46 CEST 2014

Hi Antony,

you're right about this. But as Ton wrote on the blog some time ago
(http://code.blender.org/index.php/2013/06/blender-roadmap-2-7-2-8-and-beyon
d/)
Blender is about to move to OpenGL 2.1, this would be a great opportunity to
rewrite a great deal of legacy code and get rid of these old structures.

Best regards
Jürgen