[Bf-committers] Can hair particles be removed from particle edit mode?

Ellwood zzyxpaw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 10:12:12 CEST 2014

Wow, thanks :D

For some reason I forgot that you can do more than use brushes in
particle edit mode..
It would be nice to have a brush which does this though (perhaps as an
option of the brush). Sometimes it's hard to select hairs (using circle
select) if they are slightly under the surface of the object or something.