[Bf-committers] Blender 2.69 testbuild1 AHOY

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 19:22:14 CEST 2013

Hi Sam,

He is most certainly referring to the svn "external" revision number for
the addons. Here is some sample output from an `svn up`:

Fetching external item into 'release/datafiles/locale'
Updated external to revision 2280.

Fetching external item into 'release/scripts/addons'
Updated external to revision 4774.

Fetching external item into 'release/scripts/addons_contrib'
Updated external to revision 4774.

Updated to revision 60382.

Hope this clears up your concern. o/

Dan