[Bf-committers] Blender 2.69 testbuild1 AHOY

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Sep 26 07:05:30 CEST 2013

> I wouldn't be bothered with the present icon (originally intended for
> brushes) though.

Using the brush icon looks strange to me because the line style is
quite different from the brushes...

Anyway, the most confusing thing is the particle icon
(ICON_PARTICLE_DATA) is used for the ID-block type of line style in
rna_ID.c.  In driver variable panels on the Graph Editor, ID-type
selector and ID-block selector use the different icons for line style.

Did you use the particle icon there by mistake?

IRIE Shinsuke