[Bf-committers] Blender 2.69 testbuild1 AHOY

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 20:58:50 CEST 2013

IRIE, please start separate thread if you're gonna to continue discussion.
However, i would recommend you discussing the issue directly with Ton.
There're no lawyers in this list who could make things clear.

Thomas, movedbuilds to the download area. Could you please mail Bart so
we've got announcement at BN?

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin