[Bf-committers] Blender 2.69 testbuild1 AHOY

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Sep 25 07:46:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

Two months ago I've pointed out that the DejaVu fonts embedded in the
blender executable violate the GPL:

http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-July/041258.html

In the testbuild1, however, the license violation remains unresolved...

Also, as far as I know, Carve is still distributed under the GPLv2 that
conflicts with the Apache 2.0 license and the GPLv3.

Will the v2.69 be released without resolving the license issues??

BTW, an icon for Freestyle line style is still not in blender_icons.svg,
so improper icons are shown in the Outliner and so on.
Does anyone have a plan to create the line style icon?

Thanks

IRIE Shinsuke