[Bf-committers] error compiling with CUDA 5.5 and vs2012

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Sep 24 21:48:13 CEST 2013

This error is not related to CUDA. Could you upload the file
H:\blender\build\win64-vc11\source\blender\makesrna\intern\RNA_blender_cpp.h
to pasteall? It seems to be different than what I have here.

I don't know what the status is of CUDA 5.5 + VS 2012, from what I
understand this was working. Maybe there is some special configuration
that needs to be tweaked, or there is some issue with the VS express
version, the error log here is unrelated so I can't tell.