[Bf-committers] Can blender do partial frame rendering?

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 08:58:03 CEST 2013

Write a temporal file called e.g. render_border.py with this text:

import bpy
bpy.context.scene.render.border_min_x = 0.25
bpy.context.scene.render.border_max_x = 0.75
bpy.context.scene.render.border_min_y = 0.25
bpy.context.scene.render.border_max_y = 0.75
bpy.context.scene.render.use_border = True

And then execute blender -P render_border.py

DiThi