[Bf-committers] Can blender do partial frame rendering?

Jake Kauth jake at kauth.org
Sun Sep 22 00:31:11 CEST 2013

Hi James,

This also crossed my mind as I have been building my
home render farm this week; after getting blender render, cycles,
and luxrender network distribution working, I wondered if there
is a cycles features that lets me distribute "sub frame rendering"
to the network farm; this is something that luxrender does today
and is a great feature.

Also, on a side note, I have several patches to upgrade the netrender
web UI and fix some glaring usability issues; is there a netrender
maintainer who can help me review the changes?

jake
*****