[Bf-committers] OpenCollada build failure

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 21 14:29:41 CEST 2013

You do not give your Ubuntu version, looks like an old one,
CMakePackageConfigHelpers is available since Quantal (i.e. CMake 2.8.9).
We can’t do anything, as OpenCOLLADA is a third-party lib. You either
have to find a way to install a recent CMake on your system, have to
update your OS, or have to renounce to OpenCOLLADA…

Bastien