[Bf-committers] Surface and Volume modeling with new developed Bezier-Surface math

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Sep 21 02:31:38 CEST 2013

Hi Roland,

There's are various known methods to extend 2D curves to 3D surfaces,
like NURBS, Catmull-Clark, Loop subdivision surfaces or T-Splines. I
can't tell from the description, but maybe you derived a similar
algorithm independently? For some new surface representation to be
added to Blender I guess it would need to have compelling properties
that existing algorithms don't have.

Brecht.