[Bf-committers] Freeing the 3D manipulator.

Gert De Roost paleajed at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 01:22:12 CEST 2013

Hi Hadrien,

Then you should really explain me how...  As far as I know the "transform
orientations" just serves to store the orientation and revert back to it
later or use it on other elements.
Having the option to locate and rotate the manipulator in *any* state
(without affecting any geometry) you want during modeling with option to
snap to vert/edge/face/surface is something totally different.  If not
clear I can always make a short video?

Gert.