[Bf-committers] Freeing the 3D manipulator.

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 13:04:31 CEST 2013

2013/9/19 Hadrien Brissaud <hadriscus at gmail.com>

> adding custom orientations is already supported and easily accessible

Maybe is not so easily accessible if people keep coming with new solutions.
I suggest to have a key (with an equivalent and easy to discover GUI
element) to add a transform and set it right away, and pressing the key
again goes back to the previous setting. The key part can be easily done
calling create_orientation(use=True) and delete_orientation(). On the GUI
side, both usage and discoverability can be greatly improved. In the
"transform orientation" drop-down box in the header I would add a "add
custom" mode that basically calls create_orientation(use=True).

DiThi