[Bf-committers] Startup blend

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Sep 14 11:33:25 CEST 2013

Oops, really sorry for that. How could this be avoided? I was updating
startup.blend by loading factory settings, making changes, and then
saving startup.blend. I did not change the temp directory myself. Should
I have reset it to // manually?

Anyway, now that Brecht has added the nice feature in trunk rev. 60009
for updating startup.blend, I will be relying it in the future.

Thanks,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>