[Bf-committers] OSX Mavericks 10.9 (mostly) success

Jens Verwiebe info at jensverwiebe.de
Fri Sep 13 22:01:48 CEST 2013

Hi Jake
 I commited your patch ( with credits to you  ;-) ) with the tweaked conditional now.
I tested it all fine with gcc-4.6.3 (vanilla), gcc, llvm-gcc and clang -> all fine .

Additionally i made a change to oth scons and cmake so different versions of xcode
can coexist side by side. The compiling is just dependant on xcode-select path now.

Tested on 10.8 as well as on 10.9 with xcode 4.6.3 and xcode5-dp6 ( both installed )

Hope i got all variations catched.

Thx again.

Cheers ... Jens

Jens Verwiebe