[Bf-committers] "+" property panel widget name or location

Anthony Edlin akrashe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:46:33 CEST 2013

That "+" is tied to action zones which are separate from other regular
interface widgets for whatever reason.  The action zone operators are in
screen_ops.c file.  Specifically in this case you are looking for the
region_scale_* set of functions.  The region_scale_toggle_hidden function
is actually doing the toggle but both _invoke and the _modal functions are
called even just on clicking the plus.  There is no _exec for the
region_scale operator.

Good luck.