[Bf-committers] OSX Mavericks 10.9 (mostly) success

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:16:23 CEST 2013

(sorry if this is a repeat post, I got a bounce alert from the list server
a few days ago)

Jake,
Thanks for taking initiative on this! Looks like we're in pretty good shape
when 10.9 ships. I'll look into the 3Dconnexion build issue soon -- I'd
forgotten about it since I always have their driver installed.

Yeah, it's weird that -weak_framework stopped working (was fine with gcc &
friends) but there are other ways to do what we need. Will send an update
when it's building fine with & without the driver.

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire