[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [59791] trunk/blender/source/blender/ editors/space_view3d/view3d_fly.c: tweaks to fly mode

Jace Priester jacepriester at threespaceimaging.com
Wed Sep 4 17:44:26 CEST 2013

It would be fantastic for putting together walkthroughs of
scenes/buildings/terrain if you could record all the motion to a camera's
keyframes and then smooth/edit them. I don't think any of this has to be
implemented in C either. The Python API should expose plenty to do
everything being discussed here. I've done a bit with mouse- and
keyboard-driven viewport transforms already and this seems no different
implementation-wise.

With bullet being integrated into the editor, I could even see there being
a possibility for walking on surfaces, jumping, and whatnot given a
predefined eye height. Beyond what is necessary of course, but that would
be very cool if someone wanted to fool with it.

So shall we get an FPS extension started?

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:52 AM, Blender Attitude
<blenderattitude at gmail.com>wrote:

> This was my very first request regarding Blender. Would be sooo more
> convenient.
>
> The other old request was to have handles to play with the size/position of
> compositor backdrop.
>
> Blender is so powerful. But there are still a few "little" adjustments that
> would make it intuitive.
>
> Anyway, we love it with or without that and we will never repeat enough
> times how much we appreciate your commitment !

Jace Priester
Threespace Imaging
jacepriester at threespaceimaging.com
559-284-0904