[Bf-committers] Proposal to remove broken "View Cyclic Dependencies" (hotkey 'C') in the Node Editor

Greg Zaal gregzzmail at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 19:18:18 CET 2013

Hey all,

Currently the 'Show Cyclic Dependencies' operator doesn't seem to work at
all, and imo wouldn't be particularly useful even if it did, since cyclic
dependencies are shown with bright red links anyway and are hard to miss.

I think the C hotkey should be used by something else, perhaps Circle
select.

So I propose that the operator is removed completely, but if you think
that's a bad idea, perhaps just remove the hotkey for it.

Cheers,
Greg Zaal