[Bf-committers] Monday Developer Meeting, Blender Institute

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 02:28:54 CET 2013

Hi Brecht,

Thanks for the clarifications.
I guess irc meetings have their advantages after all ;)

As for Hives I ended up writing my 2 cents as (non active but present) bge
maintainer. But I'll assess this with Sjoerd and the rest of the team.

It was a really good meeting by the way. I wish we could have those moments
more often. (And with more developers present ;)

Dalai