[Bf-committers] Introduction + Help

Gurjot Singh bhattigurjot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 10:35:09 CET 2013

Hi,
I am Gurjot Singh Bhatti from India. I'm currently doing my Computer
Science Engineering (B.Tech 3rd Year).
Recently I came across this amazing piece of software "Blender". Well
its the 'Love at First Sight'. :D
I never thought any open source software could even compete with all
those expensive proprietary softwares that claim to be the best. I
think I under-estimated the power of open source community. Since I've
always been interested in 3D Animations and Games this software is a
blessing. And I'm seriously amazed at its level of production.
And I'd love to be the part of this community as a developer.

I've built the Blender and I was going through the bug lists. It seems
those bugs are solved pretty fast by all the experts here like Brecht
Van Lommel, and Campbell Barton.
I don't know from where should I start first?
Is there any particular task I should follow or what?
Any kind of help or tip would be appreciated. :)

--
Gurjot Singh
Blog: http://bhattigurjot.wordpress.com