[Bf-committers] User interface: observations about the layout of the file browser (for exporting)

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Tue Oct 22 17:50:41 CEST 2013

Thanks for the mouse illustration. That seems a bit nuts and could
definitely be improved. I've added it to the list a few of us have been
working on here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ScPMbHv8WRCU2znB7IU2l-W9hH-NLs5weQKLkjqmgpA/edit#heading=h.c8mij17chyie

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com