[Bf-committers] Collecting RMB/LMB usage violations ...

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Tue Oct 22 15:47:55 CEST 2013

Hi;

One rule in blender regarding the mouse usage says:

"One button for Selection, one button for Action"

I do not want to go into the RMB/LMB discussion,
instead i started to look for areas in blender where
this rule either makes no sense, or is violated.

Admittedly i could only find very few such locations and
i reported them here:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Gaia.clary/UI_violations

However i am almost sure that i overlooked some. So i
kindly request you to add your own finds to this page.
Please feel free to just modify the page without asking back.
Also if you think my finds are actually no violations of the rules
just add why this is so to the text.

I will be happy for any addition to the above page :)
Thanks,
Gaia