[Bf-committers] Upgrading to Python 3.3.2

Alex Fraser alex at phatcore.com
Tue Oct 22 11:52:50 CEST 2013

On 21 October 2013 20:46, Bastien Montagne <montagne29 at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Eh, I thought we already were on py3.3.2 (installdeps is , at least)? I
> mean, mini-updates of python are bug-fixes only, so we should always
> use the latest, imho? But indeed svn libs are older (we even still have
> some py3.2!)…

I'm not sure about the build environment for the official builds, but
on my system it falls back to an earlier version because my system has
an earlier version available as a .deb. I needed to alter
install_deps.sh like this to get the right one:

http://www.pasteall.org/46676/diff

> Not to be done before 2.69 is released, for sure! ;)

Yep, absolutely. But at the same time I'd rather not wait for 3.4, if
possible :)

Cheers,
Alex