[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [60875] tags/blender-2.69-release/blender: svn merge ^/trunk/blender -c60755 -c60766 -c60792 -c60796

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Mon Oct 21 17:57:28 CEST 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 03:33:07PM +0200, Bastien Montagne wrote:
> For the record, if we decide to do RC3 instead of release (which I'd
> find more sensible now), I will also backport two oneliners - both are
> full secure, and one is a fix for a new 2.69 feature (not sure this has
> same status as regression?): 60857 and 60858.

"I only changed one thing!"
-- the most infamous phrase in software development

If you are going to continue making changes to the RCs, you might as
well rewind to RC1.  The whole point of Release Candidates is to
test drive the actual code you plan on releasing.

>From a user perspective, if I just finished exercising previous
Release Candidates, I would find my enthusiasm for testing beginning to
fade for N > 3.

Stephen Swaney		sswaney at centurytel.net
231-313-2492		skype: sswaney			(GMT-4)