[Bf-committers] A key map tweak for (possibly) letting LMB and RMB cooperate better

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Oct 18 17:24:36 CEST 2013

As part of refreshing our defaults, I'm sure the mouse mapping is
something that will be looked into. The individual proposed changes
here could be good, but this really needs to be looked at in its
entirety and across modes, otherwise we will keep going in circles,
it's not so easy to change something without introducing conflicts.

Regarding double click, I think that should be mapped to something
that is a logical follow up action to the first click. Like click once
to select an edge, click double click to extend that edge into a loop.
Or click once to select object, double click to enter edit mode.
Otherwise you can get quite confusing behavior.

Brecht.