[Bf-committers] Some Some doubt and ideas

GeKo geko.pua at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 22:16:52 CEST 2013

Hi guys, this is my first message in this list, so sorry If I make a
mistake writing it in wrong place. First of all I have to said that I
want to write code for this program in the future because I am fall in
love of it, you are doing a great job.

Now my doubts, I am specially interested in physics simulation, I am a
little bit confused with "rigid body", "active", "pasive", "softboy",
"cloth", "collisions", I saw in this concept some duplicity and
inconsistent. For example rigid body object don't interact with
collision.

¿Could be possible consider rigid body like one special kind of rigid
body deleting one of the concept passive or collision?

Pleased accept my apologize, thank you for Blender ;)