[Bf-committers] Migration to git and upgrade projects website

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:03:18 CEST 2013

It's also easy to use your own clone on github/gitorious/etc. for
independent coders who want their own code (or parts of it) separate from
blender.org. Having an official git master of Blender will make it a lot
easier to share commits between such independent branches, since you get
the same version history of trunk commits, unlike when using git on top of
svn. Everybody wins :)