[Bf-committers] Migration to git and upgrade projects website

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 16:01:59 CEST 2013

No, we don't look into hosting ;) We're setting up own git server in
blender.org data center facilities and we will manage it. And for
tracking/codereview we'll be using phabricator, which is much better
comparing to hat other hosters could provide.

More detailed information about what and when exactly gets shut
down/migrated/returned to alive we'll publish later.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin