[Bf-committers] Joining objects and merging UV Layouts has Changed in Behaviour (2.69)

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 15 12:20:19 CEST 2013

Why not simply add a toggle to join cd layers either by name or by
indices (with first option by default)? I think it can be useful. And we
also use CustomData_merge in other contexts than join op, where we do
not need name comparison. So as the change is pretty simple (will have a
patch very soon)…