[Bf-committers] Jonathan Williamson, New Committer

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:48:16 CEST 2013

WOW, Jonathan as a C-coder?

You give a hope for all of us, not used to hard C programming, especially
for me. I know C, RCS systems and some other langs, but the main problem
for me with starting with Blender coding is to understand methods and
solutions used in internals by other programmers...

By the way, is somewhere some docs about general tactics and agreements of
code-style and entry guide for devs-wanna-be?

Good luck to all developers, and thank you for your hard work, it is much
appreciated!

pz
piotr
--