[Bf-committers] Blender new interface suggestion

metalliandy metalliandy666 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:46:12 CEST 2013

I think re-adding floating panels as we had in 2.49 is a good idea.
Quite often I would like to see only the properties for a tool and the
floating panels allowed me to move those properties exactly where I
wanted at any given time, while not showing the rest of the gui. I also
miss the old Scripts view in 2.49 too. It would be nice to have a custom
area that was only for addons like this.

The topshelf ala Maya is a great idea too :)

-Andy