[Bf-committers] Blender new interface suggestion

Colin Knueppel colin.k.work at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:05:32 CEST 2013

I might reword your request as,
Blender could save a lot of work space if they relied on more iconography
instead of text.

My own addition, use the helper text to name the tool and the associated
hotkeys, rather than the short descriptions that don't usually help.
Blender should instead start relying on a wiki for describing features, and
put the link in the description beside the tool name. The tool will use
less work space, and a title and link better educate users to all the
features of a tool, as well as maybe give scripting pathways for ambitious
users.