[Bf-committers] 2.69rc2 (Proposed revs to merge)

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 14 16:59:08 CEST 2013

I have some questions about translations, btw... People have kept making
quite a bunch of updates & fixes to translations since last week.
However, if I just update from current blender trunk, translations'
trunk won't match anymore 2.69 branch.

Should I consider updating translations' 2.69 branch against Blender's
2.69 branch, once all fixes have been backported, but before AHOY? Or
isn't it worth it, and we just keep current translations' 2.69 branch as is?