[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [60692] trunk/blender/source/blender: Fix build scripts related to PSD support.

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Oct 12 03:44:18 CEST 2013

Because there are many source files which I have not yet watched, I cannot still explain a basic cause.
However, I report the contents which I revised in OpenImageIO library.
Please consider whether it is appropriate in you.
The file which I revised is psdinput.cpp.
When Blender is going to found original psd file enclosed by PhotoShop, it fails in create of OiiO.
It is because Blender fails in generation of class PSDInput.
It causes function init in constructer and destructor.
There is the following execute statement in function init.

m_file.close ();

I deleted this from function init and added it in function close.
I can read original psd file when I use the library which I make modifications like that and made.

I was going to investigate why only windows did not act, but gave it up because I did not have other environment.

PerfectionCat