[Bf-committers] Blender as a sound/music software

Crs Mrn mahri726 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 17:41:27 CEST 2013

Ok...Jack enables you to root sound from Blender to other app. It would be
cool for Blender to incorporate itself a DAW component. It would be cool to
make music or edit sounds as you do clips with Movie Editor function. Hope
someone will integrate it sometime.
În data de 08.10.2013 16:21, "Patrick Shirkey" <pshirkey at boosthardware.com>
a scris: