[Bf-committers] Blender 2.69 RC1 release AHOY!

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 18:25:41 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

That's true, we're pretty much close to the final release in 2.6x series!
And it's time for the Release Candidate now.

Information for platform maintainers:
tag: blender-2.69-release   (yes, we do RC from the tag this time!)
tag revision: 60595
addons revision: 4788
locale revision: 2350

Would suggest using the following name: blender-2.69-RC1-<platform>

Please note, this time it's REAL release candidate. Meaning, if e do fix,
we backport it to the branch and do another RC.

Also please note SVN is considered frozen for until all the builds are up.
No commits are allowed for until unfreeze message is sent t this ML (expect
this tomorrow afternoon).

And the last thing for now: please keep this thread clear from the stuff
which is not up to the platform maintainers (all that license discussions,
interface designs and so are for the separate topic :) This would help us
keeping a track on actual RC bizz.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin