[Bf-committers] Render stamp improvements

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 04:21:14 CEST 2013

Wow this would be amazing to have in trunk! Yeah expressions can get very
long, perhaps it could allow linking an internal text.py file?

Is it too bad of a hack or could be in after release? I can see this being
super handy to debug stuff.

--
Pablo Vazquez
CG Artist - Blender Foundation Certified Trainer
Email: contact at pablovazquez.org
Website: pablovazquez.org <http://www.pablovazquez.org>