[Bf-committers] How goes leap motion progress?

Hugo Lamarche lamarchehugo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 08:47:05 CEST 2013

Hello,

This is pretty simple to change their wrapper to python 3.3.0, they made a
tutorial with it. In the past I have made this video using Leap Motion and
BGE :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pFpayaR6TU

And I have try to integrate small stuff into the blender (not BGE) in order
to move object with hands according to their names.

But I think the blender team may work on native integration...

Hugo