[Bf-committers] arc diff no longer waits for my comment editing ...

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 23:06:23 CET 2013

If you didn't change anything the problem may be with subsequent patches
(i.e., the second time you run arc diff from the same branch).

The easy way to test is by creating a new branch and see if you get the old
or the new behaviour.

Another option is doing arc init (may be wrong, away from PC now). But this
will not append to the original patch.

Anyways, Brecht's suggestion is better but it may be interesting to isolate
the problem regardless