[Bf-committers] arc diff no longer waits for my comment editing ...

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Nov 29 21:52:54 CET 2013

arc diff used to behave like this (until about 8 pm CEST):

arc diff
- asks me to add a comment and opens the configured editor
- waits for me until i have edited the comment, and saved the file
- sends the diff plus my comment to phabricator.

But suddenly it changed its behaviour slightly:

arc diff
- asks me to add a comment and opens the configured editor
- does NOT wait for me and just sends the diff to phabricator

So my edits no longer get uploaded.
arc does not tell me about any error.
I did not change (intentionally) any configuration,
maybe i did something unintentionally though.

Any hint what could have gone wrong ?

-gaia-