[Bf-committers] [GHOST] Pending events of already destroyed windows

Wander Lairson Costa wander.lairson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 19:24:15 CET 2013

2013/11/28 Mitchell Stokes <mogurijin at gmail.com>:
> Does SDL have Wayland support? If so, it might be simpler to just use Ghost
> SDL for Wayland.

AFAIK, SDL port is currently inactive (at least last time I checked
all the repositories around).

Sometime ago I sent an email to this mailing list asking if there is
an interest in getting an wayland port to ghost and if someone was
working on it. At that time, Blender maintainers seemed interested on
this (at least no one opposed to it). If there is no interest anymore,
I will just stop and work on something else. I wouldn't like to work
on something worthless.

--
Best Regards,
Wander Lairson Costa