[Bf-committers] How Merge master changes into remote branch

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Wed Nov 20 22:38:31 CET 2013

We have set the denyNonFastForwards option to disable force push:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1754491/is-there-a-way-to-configure-git-repository-to-reject-git-push-force

For denying merge commits to the master branch, we use this update
hook (modified from the update.sample hook):
http://developer.blender.org/P1