[Bf-committers] UI project and team

Sam Vila samvila at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:06:44 CET 2013

Hi, I've been working as an official beta tester for Otoy (Octane Render
plugin for Blender) and also these days I'm working in developing an in
house game engine integrated into Blender so I'm in charge of the UI
aspects by doing our own UI inside Blender to communicate with our game
engine. If you need some help with the UI design feel free to contact me.
I've been using Blender and other 3d/2D softwares for many many years so I
might be able to help you a bit in case you need. Here's my latest demoreel:

http://www.blendernation.com/2013/04/19/reel-sam-vila/