[Bf-committers] HOWTO transplant development branches coming from git-svn to git.blender.org

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:48:10 CET 2013

Julien,

Thanks for the crazy amount of work you put on it.

Stereographers will have you in good account - even though you made it
sound as if my branch was the worse user-case for branch migration, but
that's fair enough since it was my first time using git for real ;)

Even following the instructions seem to be extremely time consuming, but
I'll try to go over them later this week.

Best regards,
Dalai

--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto