[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] [8f63581] soc-2013-dingto: Merge branch 'master' into soc-2013-dingto

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Nov 18 10:14:58 CET 2013

Currently the branch contains the volume rendering code and so it's
not fully merged. It could be renamed to something else, I don't
really mind. Mainly I just wanted to merge this tricky change I did to
see how well it would go with Git.

(Also, perhaps we should be doing these commit replies on
developer.blender.org instead of by mail, gives less noise on
bf-committers as this usually only concerns few people.)