[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org open!
mogurijin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:34:40 CET 2013
Another thing, do we need an "OpenGL Error" task type when we have an
"OpenGL/Gfx" project tag?
On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Mitchell Stokes <mogurijin at gmail.com>wrote:
> We appear to have lost our categories for the BGE bug tracker. We used to
> have categories such as animation, rendering, physics, logic, audio, etc.
> Now we just have a mess of "BGE bugs." Also, is there a way to get an idea
> of how many bugs there are? When I'm in Maniphest, it just tells me how
> many bugs are being displayed on the page.
> --Mitchell Stokes
> On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 4:31 AM, Rasmus Lerchedahl Petersen <
> lerchedahl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Maybe a slight switch of priorities: Use new-user-friendly names and put
>> the phabricator name as the explanation? Then most users will not need the
>> explanation and it is more a hint for experienced phabricator users...
>> On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Peter Schlaile <peter at schlaile.de>
>> > Hi,
>> > just wanted to note, that I very much appreciated the switch to
>> > Phabricator and I'm adopting it for our internal project tracking within
>> > our music store.
>> > (A very big thank you to Sergey and Brecht for pointing me to the tool,
>> > I never heard before and I find exceptionally great the more I learn
>> > about it's inner workings!)
>> > My solution for the nerdy naming issue was adding proper translation
>> > support to Phabricator in my own tree using gettext.
>> > That way, I can easily keep my phabricator version in sync with upstream
>> > and still have a sensible naming scheme, everyone will understand.
>> > (Besides the fact,
>> > that I'm also totally abusing Phabricator for managing non technical
>> > stuff and my users don't speak English, so I had to translate everything
>> > to German anyways, but that's a different story).
>> > If you want to take a look:
>> > https://github.com/schlaile/phabricator
>> > https://github.com/schlaile/libphutil
>> > https://github.com/schlaile/arcanist
>> > I try to push the gettext-stuff upstream, when I've completed my German
>> > version of Phabricator as a full fletched proof of concept.
>> > The smaller version of the same idea would be to add a simple
>> > Blender/English translator class, that derives from
>> > PhabricatorBaseEnglishTranslation and just does the blenderish renaming
>> > and everything should be in place.
>> > Regards,
>> > Peter
>> > --
>> > Peter Schlaile <peter at schlaile.de>
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Bf-committers mailing list
>> > Bf-committers at blender.org
>> > http://lists.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/bf-committers
>> Bf-committers mailing list
>> Bf-committers at blender.org
More information about the Bf-committers