[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org open!

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:31:24 CET 2013

We appear to have lost our categories for the BGE bug tracker. We used to
have categories such as animation, rendering, physics, logic, audio, etc.
Now we just have a mess of "BGE bugs." Also, is there a way to get an idea
of how many bugs there are? When I'm in Maniphest, it just tells me how
many bugs are being displayed on the page.

--Mitchell Stokes