[Bf-committers] helping with UI module team

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 16:19:12 CET 2013

hi,

I wasn't sure exactly how to reach out for helping. I am interested in
helping out with the UI design/development team. I do a mix of design and
development at my job, so I am ok doing coding as well as creating mockups
for improvements.

 I grabbed the blender source and have it compiling.

I went to the phabricator project to see the best way to start getting
involved, but not sure where to go from here.

http://developer.blender.org/project/view/12/

Patches? Being assigned a simple bug? There is quite a bit in the code
base, so it might take a little while to ramp up. I mostly just want to
concentrate on UI components, either Python or C code.

hope I can help out!

Best,
Scott Petrovic