[Bf-committers] Upgrading to Python 3.3.2

Mike Pan mike.c.pan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 11:36:02 CET 2013

One thing to note: the current release of 3.3.2 is prone to segfaults when
used on Mac OS X 10.9 (Maverick) due to this bug:
http://bugs.python.org/issue18458, this makes Python unusable in the
interpreter.

Thus, if possible, I'd suggest waiting for 3.3.3 or at least use 3.3.3RC2
which has the OS X issue fixed: http://python.org/download/releases/3.3.3/

mike